Nixon's the One

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Feb 25 11:27:36 PST 2001

On welfare policies, there was a mass movement of welfare rights activists pushing for expansion of funding and rights.

- -- nn

See the bio of George Wiley by Nick Kotz. http://www.google.com/search?q=George+Wiley+NWRO&btnG=Google+Search http://www.acorn.org/history-content.html http://www.arc.org/C_Lines/CLArchive/story3_3_09.html http://www.socialpolicy.org/recent_issues/WI99/sampson.html http://bostonreview.mit.edu/BR25.5/rathke.html And, natch_ Poor People's Mvmnts_ by Piven & Cloward. M.P. P.S. The remnants of the CLP and the Kensington WRO are still raising a ruckus. And yrs. ago a woman I met at a demo told me some wacko stories of when LaRouche was still on the left (pre-Operation Mop-Up) and were very destructive inside the original NWRO. Doubtless, McGeorge Bundy and the Ford Foundation were behind it all! http://www.google.com/search?q=McGeorge+Bundy+S.D.S.+LaRouche http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/aquarian.htm (Wild, LaRouche cites Adorno)