worlds collide

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 26 07:42:17 PST 2001

I take it you don't care for Broadside-type political folk? Pete Seeger, Peggy Seeger & Ewan MacColl, Phil Ochs, Malvina Reynolds, etc.?

Leek, I saw a fine off-Broadway (well, this being Chicago, off-State St.) production of Brecht's St. Joan of the Stockyards, almost enough to revive the old time religion in me. What's your take on Brecht, who has irony and wit, but is also deadly earnest about the Revolution?

--jks