worlds collide

Catherine Driscoll catherine.driscoll at adelaide.edu.au
Mon Feb 26 20:29:17 PST 2001

I'm about to be hurled into cyberpurgatory according to doug's machine, so... I'll just say

At 03:20 PM 27/02/2001 +1100, you wrote:
> >Is that all right with you, or will only American references, terms and
> >>meanings be acceptable?
>
>'Fraid so, Cat.
>
>But I had to write in solidarity, as I'm nearly always disagreeing with
>you. With you on the above, and with you on Australian/Irish
>politico-didactico-romantic-mat-weaving-lute-bashers, too. Blecch.

much worse when you throw that all into the tarot-reading failed opera singers and belligerent frustrated waterfront watchmen officials and turn it out en masse into Australian folk festivals.

there, another childhood scar revealed.

Catherine