: Re: AFT to Distribute Tapes of GLSEN 'Fistgate' Scandal to Senators

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Feb 28 12:42:32 PST 2001

Hey, Michael, don't you think this head is just a mite bit misleading? Who the hell thinks of some bizarro right wing fundamentalist group when they see the acronym 'AFT'? As it so happens, GLSEN has quite friendly relations with the real AFT, and regularly has booths at our conventions/

Leo Casey

Heh, wasn't trying to pick a fight! A split second after I sent that I thought Leo is gonna freak. Michael, the Joker in the Deckchair on the Titanic...