My webpage is finally up

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall_2 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 23:53:26 PST 2001

Yup..I'm finally being like so many other people by setting up my own web page--

This isn't a "Personal Homepage" but rather a way to communicate news stories of general interest to the progressive community, things I would normally forward to listservs. There isn't much on there now at the time of this writing, and the design isn't quite exactly how I want it--but that will change in due time.

This will be focused on labor issues, economics and the usual suspects when we think of what a progressive is interested in, remaining with issues of "globalization" and the controversies therein.

http://qualiall.yaysoft.com to see!

Yours

Kevin Dean