Your Opinion in LBO

Steve Perry sperry at usinternet.com
Wed Jan 3 03:12:34 PST 2001

i got one of these several weeks ago and meant to post it then. they must be hitting the various lists in waves.

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of Chris Burford Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2001 1:54 AM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Re: Your Opinion in LBO