really...

jf noonan jfn1 at msc.com
Wed Jan 3 04:56:00 PST 2001

On Tue, 2 Jan 2001, kelley wrote:

> ferchrisakes..... what are cons going to do without clinton
> to kick around!? oh wait! they have hilary the pillory!
> wooohoooo

I just learned from NPR on the cummute in that the Chamber of Commerce is expecting a bad lobbying year and that they were concerned about losing some of their favorite senators and congresscritters. Accorning to NPR, some notorious anit-CofC types have been elected of which Hillary was the only example given.

Lovely.

I gotta go break some computers now.

Cheers!

Joseph Noonan Houston, TX jfn1 at msc.com

haiku for struggle

democracy rocks noisy protests in the streets frowns high in rich suites

-Chip Berlet