Ashcroft & Race

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Thu Jan 4 10:03:56 PST 2001

At 08:19 AM 1/4/01 -0600, John Taber wrote:
>I'm alarmed by the Southern Secessionists, and I think Ashcroft
>is one of them. I see them as a conspiracy out to destroy
>the United States mainly so that they can continue their
>crimes at the local level without fear of interference from
>the Feds.

Southern Secession would be the best thing since toilet paper - it would free the North from crooked Southern politicians that run this country. The only better thing would be building a wall along the Mason-Dixon line, and sending the Bubbas all the guns and beer they want, and then waiting for thix mix to do its worst.

wojtek