[floridaleft] [reproductive rights] Access Denied (fwd)

Michael Hoover hoov at freenet.tlh.fl.us
Thu Jan 4 13:25:45 PST 2001

forwarded by Michael Hoover

[[FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE PENDERGRAFT CASE Many of you may have not seen all the material about the case, to learn more, please take some time to check out the defense committee's website: www.righttofight.org There you will find legal documents, national statements of support, the statement of support that has been circulating the country with the signatures(you too can sign on, if you haven't already), and articles from major publications, The Nation, Business Week, etc., that have been written about Dr. Pendergraft.]]