Return of Street Fighting Man

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Jan 4 15:59:57 PST 2001

Heh, should have remembered more about Ms. Moore. She the one with that Waco Electronic Holocaust website? Have to say on my skim of that it had some useful ammo against two lawyers on the Waco Branch Davidian lawsuits, Ramsey Clark, who y'all know, and neo-Nazi nutter, Kirk Lyons. Some freelancer for the Houston Post or the Dallas Morning News had a good piece on Lyons a few months ago. If my hard drive had not been wiped out recently, I'd fwd. to you, Chip, his e-mails on meeting Lyons. I did fwd. them to Jack Smith of the WWP/Mid-Hudson Valley IAC (who ocasionally posts here) and he said that Ramsey is a great humanitarian and if he consorts with Nazi lawyers we don't (wanna) know about it. Or that Clark defended a Lithuanian Nazi named Karl Lineas. Or Lyndon LaRouche.

Michael Pugliese, who just jumped into the Hot Tub Full Of Caffeine!

(Will read more Robert Lederman, David Icke, Lou Proyect and Lyndon LaRouche as my New Years Resolution..)