Return of Street Fighting Man

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Thu Jan 4 17:50:08 PST 2001

Michael Pugliese wrote:

> Skimming the I01 at egroups.com list (devoted to organizing against the
> Shrub inaugural) I ran across a discussion of this piece. "The Pathology of
> the New Progressive Violence"
> The author, Carol Moore, was a name familiar to me post-Seattle. Chuck0 gets
> quoted right at the beginning. Any comments lbo'ers or marxists? Or anyone
> ever read the Robin Morgan book on terrorism? She has a new autobiography I
> saw the other day. Put it next to the Susan Brownmiller and Betty Friedan.
>
> http://www.carolmoore.net/streetfightingman.html
>
> Michael Pugliese, way over the three posts a day limit in lbo-talkland...on
> my fourth jumbo cup of coffee! Oh, Gawd, I just saw Willie Brown turn into a
> Reptile! (folks on the marxist listserv, do a search "David Icke The
> Reptilian Connection")

Ahh, loveable Carol. I try to be nice to her, but she always manages to make up something about my politics. Around this time last year she was showing up at the initial A16 planning meetings. As A16 drew nearer, she became paranoid and ridiculous online. At one point, she was telling everybody that the black bloc was going to spark a race riot that would burn D.C. to the ground again.

<< Chuck0 >>

This was the year *everything* changed.

-- Commander Ivanova, 2261

Mid-Atlantic Infoshop -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/

Homepage -> http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree that it exhibits anarchistic traits."

- Jens Bjørneboe