Natural Gas

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 5 12:16:54 PST 2001

Will the Naz violate the Greenspan bottom? Who knew Capitalism could be fun too! Right here in the Rube Gallery.

ps. Hey kelly. I had the initial impression that you asked before adapting my lines, ie, Marx thumper, er, something like that. CounterPunch seems to have started a trend.

pps. dougdaddy, I gotta find a way to express the stuff I see happening. It's a trip! Did you know the Trimtab, or whatever thingy recorded the worse fund out-flow( in recent times?, sorry, only read the headline), the day before Alan did his thing?

smooches all, the New Mill