Dude, Where's My Party?

Dennis Robert Redmond dredmond at efn.org
Fri Jan 5 20:23:02 PST 2001

On Fri, 5 Jan 2001, Johannes Schneider wrote:

> Please stop your capitalist propaganda here.

I'm just getting started. Have I mentioned that SAP's Asia-Pacific revenues doubled during the 3rd quarter of 2000?

You'll have to explain to me, though, why IG Metall's discussion page on reforming the codetermination laws links to those evil Greens (http://www.gruene-fraktion.de/service/dialog/index.htm). Obviously, the unions are in the thrall of petit bourgeois running Web-dog eco-fascist Bankfurt stock optionism!

-- Dennis