musical question

Peter K. peterk at enteract.com
Sun Jan 7 14:19:15 PST 2001

>furthermore, if i'm not mistaken, there is some reason to believe, given
>her history with beatty, that she might not be altogether ignorant of some
>of the issues. and, even were beatty never in the picture, there's no
>reason to think that she's an ignoramus, even if she's a pop star.
>
>kelley

Didn't Madonna marry Guy Ritchie (sp?) the British director of _Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrells_ and the soon to be released and memorably titled _Snatch_? I would be interested to hear someone from the UK evaluate his treatment of class in those pictures. The rebellious Brad Pitt (see 12 monkeys & Fight Club) must have been drawn to Ritchie in order to make _Snatch_ which also stars Benecio(sp?) del Toro who had a memorable performance as Johnny Depp's sidekick in _Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas_. I'll admit that the aforementioned films are a little too matey for my tastes.

Peter