Linda Chavez/Are You Sleeping, Bourgeoisie

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 7 18:47:27 PST 2001

This one's stolen. I was at the Solidarity youth section meeting in Ann Arbor in, I think 1994, when this one, slightly different, was made up by Masha Alexander and several other drunken young comrades. I personally witnessed the process of creation, and participated in it by way of making suggestions, so unless we have a simultanenous or independent discovery, DSA got it from us. You can tell, actually, that it was us: the line is pure Soli (making fun of DSA). Course they are welcome to it. We just would like credit . . . . --jks