Fw: Re: Judicial Watch Legal Response To Smear Campaign Against Cabinet Designates John Ashcroft, Linda Chavez, and Other Conservatives

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Jan 8 08:55:27 PST 2001

Yup, those Ultra-Leftists, the Clintons and their Marxist allies are at it again. Ralph Neas, one of the liberal leaders against the Bork nomination, has just been made retrospectively, a Marxist by Larry Klayman, at Judicial Watch. Wonder if he, just like one of the other Paula Jones lawyers (any comment on the Christian Right about her posing nudefor Penthouse?) is a Christian Reconstructionist? http://www.religioustolerance.org/reconstr.htm (Looks like Chip, as always, has some nuggets on the net, too. Including getting quoted by A Wired author for this on the Sightings UFO website! http://www.sightings.com/ufo2/y2knorthrecon.htm The other night I was listening to LaRoucheite, Anton Chaitkin rattle on about Dubya on the Sightings radio show http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.asp?id=852882) http://www.google.com/search?q=Christian+Reconstructionist+Chip+Berlet&hl=en &lr=&safe=off If so, someone at the forthcoming Senate hearings should ask if Judicial Watch takes the position that stoning homosexuals to death is their official one, as well. grrr!

Michael Pugliese
>01/05/2001
>
>EMERGENCY REQUEST
>
>Re: Judicial Watch Legal Response To Smear Campaign Against Cabinet
>Designates John Ashcroft, Linda Chavez, and Other Conservatives
>
>Dear Friend and Supporter:
>
>Judicial Watch, the public interest law firm that investigates and fights
>government corruption and abuse, and which has uncovered numerous
>Clinton-Gore scandals in the last eight years, including its prosecution of
>the misuse of FBI files by Hillary Rodham Clinton and others, has witnessed
>threats in the last few days by the ultra-left intended to destroy
respected
>conservative leaders. The ultra-left, comprised of revolutionaries such as
>Jesse Jackson, and leaders of pro-abortion, feminist, homosexual, and labor
>union "rights" groups, have vowed to destroy the reputations of Attorney
>General-designate John Ashcroft, Labor Secretary-designate Linda Chavez,
>Energy Secretary-designate Spencer Abraham and others.
>
>Given our experience in the FBI Filegate case - where ultra-leftists
>associated with the Clinton-Gore Administration, including Bill and Hillary
>Clinton themselves, used confidential government files to destroy their
>adversaries - Judicial Watch is concerned that similar misconduct will
occur
>to destroy Ashcroft, Chavez, and other conservative cabinet appointees.
>Accordingly, Judicial Watch will investigate the activities of the
ultra-left
>and, where appropriate, bring legal actions to prevent harm to these
>conservative leaders.
>
>This is a project which Judicial Watch had not budgeted for in 2001, as is
>true of its ongoing Florida election fraud investigation. For this reason,
we
>ask for your immediate emergency support to help prevent conservatives and
>others from being destroyed by the smear campaign of ultra-leftist
>revolutionaries, as well as our other cases.
>
>Judicial Watch is fiercely non-partisan, but it will not countenance
illegal
>methods to smear and destroy conservatives with techniques reminiscent of
>Karl Marx. It therefore will help those who, during the nomination process,
>are branded as racists by Jesse Jackson and other ultra leftist
>revolutionaries. This is not Russia in 1917. These latter-day 'Bolsheviks'
>must be stopped.
>
>Thank you for your immediate help. Send your tax deductible contribution
to:
>Judicial Watch, Inc., P.O. Box 44444. Washington, DC 20026 - Telephone:
(888)