Dude, Where's My Party?

Dennis Robert Redmond dredmond at efn.org
Mon Jan 8 16:07:12 PST 2001

On Mon, 8 Jan 2001, Johannes Schneider wrote:

> does a rhetorical question need an answer? Is it so uncommon for political
> campaigners in the US to publish the email adress of MPs, to send protest
> mails to them.

Eh? IG Metall's link is for a discussion page with the Greens. This shows that there are good folks among the Greens, trying to think seriously about humanizing the workplace, working with unions, etc. But I guess there's no room for ambiguity or coalition-building in your world-view, just a select list of people to be shot at dawn.

> After all it is telling thats the only defence of 'your' party.

And your own party is...?

-- Dennis