Soft Skull Founds Wireless "Resistance" on Upoc.com

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Tue Jan 9 12:47:09 PST 2001

I was wondering the other day how soon this idea would be implemented with the new regime. I hear that wireless messaging contributed to the downfall of some politician in the Phillipines. Jokes about the guy were sent from one cell phone/device to another.

I imagine that George W. doesn't yet comprehend how strong the resistance to his illegitmate adminstration will be.

Fuck authority (but use a condom),

Chuck0