Chavez Bites the Dust

Dennis Perrin/Nancy Bauer bauerperrin at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 9 16:17:37 PST 2001

>The FBI interviews neighbors of appointees, as you
>know, and evidently Linda called a neighbor to ask
>she keep her trap shut about the 'house guest.'
>This indicated that she knew there was a problem,
>and she lied to the FBI. The first was an act of
>disloyalty to Bush, Inc., the latter a felony.
>
>mbs

In her own small way, Chavez was a part of the very sanctuary movement that I'm sure she deplored. In her speech (delivered with her typical elitist charm) Chavez spoke of sheltering the woman in question from the "turmoil" in Guatemala. Of course, the main culprits behind the "turmoil" were not mentioned, and doubtless Chavez thought she was saving the woman from communist terror. In any event, Chavez did what the Right denounced throughout the 80s. At least she let the woman clean her house.

DP