Jude, gold, etc.

Daniel Davies d_squared_2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 10 06:27:26 PST 2001

--- Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote: > jan carowan wrote:

> >Don't know if I am welcome here. We'll see.
>
> You're not. Goodbye.

An overpost, an "ilk" and thirty lines of quotage, all within eight hours of each other. Just goes to show that there are some issues which unite even the most diverse factions.

dd

===== “It is necessarily part of the business of a banker to maintain appearances and to profess a conventional respectability which is more than human. Life-long practices of this kind make them the most romantic and the least realistic of men” -- JM Keynes