Chavez and Ashcroft

Chris Kromm ckromm at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 10 09:00:40 PST 2001

The best source on all this stuff is my friend Ed Sebesta's Temple of Democracy site. It has the whole Ashcroft interview, as well as extensive background on the neo-Confederate revival and the connections of different politicians (Dem and Repub) to the movement. Sure beats the sophomoric anti-South rantings on this list. ;)

www.templeofdemocracy.org

----- Original Message ----- From: Brad DeLong <delong at econ.Berkeley.EDU> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2001 12:01 PM Subject: Re: Chavez and Ashcroft