Join Students for an Undemocratic Society!

Dennis Perrin/Nancy Bauer bauerperrin at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 11 06:31:26 PST 2001

>Not really. During the campaign, the Billionaires for Bush/Gore were
>pretty clear in their message that they'd win either way.
>
>Doug

Yes, I know of them; spoke to one Billionaire while I waited in line to hear Nader speak in Ann Arbor. But the Billionaires staged an election year, bipartisan satirical campaign -- the typical "Republicrat" take. I was speaking of satirical groups aiming directly at a specific administration, and I don't recall any going exclusively after Clinton. Enlighten me if I'm wrong.

DP