Mass Mind Control Technology Now ACTIVE

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Jan 11 09:13:11 PST 2001

These voices in my head are telling me to climb up the Transamerica bldg. and start shooting...Seriously, after every mass shooting, someone on the far right lists I lurk on has to say that it is MKULTRA Mind Contol Manchurian Candidates Programmed to Kill On Command To Justify The UN Coming To Take Your Guns...I'll lay off this stuff for a few days!

Michael Pugliese -> SNETNEWS Mailing List

A RINGING IN YOUR EARS DEPARTMENT - Silent Sound--Mass Mind Control Technology Now ACTIVE - Sent to Conspiracy Journal Care of NewsHawk® NewsHawk® is at this very moment investigating the use of "Silent Sound" transmissions and/or related EM/RF technology applied as a mass mood/mind control operation in Northern California: apparently intended to induce (violent) psychosis in targeted subjects. Targeted subjects, in this case, would include upwards of probably two million human beings! Experts we have spoken with believe that such mentally destabilizing signals would, naturally, most strongly and primarily affect individuals whose grip on mental/emotional equilibrium is less than solid; but EVERYONE within range of the transmissions would have distinctly negative reactions to some extent or other. This activity has been ongoing for most of 1999--with a pause of a couple of months or so during the summer (the perpetrators were obviously busy elsewhere!). These signals, primarily in the ULF (ultra-low-frequency) and ELF frequency range, have been recorded on a variety of equipment by several researchers and are in the process of being analyzed. During the many months these signals have been broadcast, they have been transmitting TWENTY-FOUR hours a day, EVERY DAY!! Indications are the ULF/ELF wave is being utilized as a "carrier" frequency exactly as outlined in the tremendously important article reprinted below. Other signals riding this carrier wave are apparently aimed at (negatively) impacting overall states of mind: yet others are transmitting specific "thoughts", "visions" and commands. This could well be going on in other regions of the U.S. as well. In fact, we at NewsHawk® believe this is almost certainly the case and is very likely a factor in the unheard-of, unprecedented spate of mass murders which have been occurring throughout the U.S. in recent years. Highly respected author Alex Constantine, one the the preeminent researchers into the covert government's MANY "mind-control" projects, specifically told NewsHawk® that "Silent Sound" transmissions were directly involved in the Jonesboro, Ark. mass school shootings in March, 1998. Bill Hamilton writes in his article: "Mind Control With Silent Sounds And Super Computers," "The mind-altering mechanism is based on a subliminal carrier technology: the Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS), sometimes called ‘S-quad' or ‘Squad.' It was developed by Dr Oliver Lowery of Norcross, Georgia, and is described in US Patent #5,159,703, ‘Silent Subliminal Presentation System,' dated October 27, 1992. The abstract for the patent reads: "‘A silent communications system in which non-aural carriers, in the very low or very high audio-frequency range or in the adjacent ultrasonic frequency spectrum are amplitude- or frequency-modulated with the desired intelligence and propagated acoustically or vibrationally, for inducement into the brain, typically through the use of loudspeakers, earphones, or piezoelectric transducers. The modulated carriers may be transmitted directly in real time or may be conveniently recorded and stored on mechanical, magnetic, or optical media for delayed or repeated transmission to the listener.' "According to literature by Silent Sounds, Inc., it is now possible, using supercomputers, to analyze human emotional EEG patterns and replicate them, then store these ‘emotion signature clusters' on another computer and, at will, ‘silently induce and change the emotional state in a human being.' "Edward Tilton, President of Silent Sounds, Inc., says this about S-quad in a letter dated December 13, 1996: "All schematics, however, have been classified by the US Government and we are not allowed to reveal the exact details... ... we make tapes and CDs for the German Government, even the former Soviet Union countries! All with the permission of the US State Department, of course... The system was used throughout Operation Desert Storm (Iraq) quite successfully.'"