looking for "law of value" references

Barbara Laurence cns at cats.ucsc.edu
Fri Jan 12 21:11:44 PST 2001

fellow and sister henwoodians. I'm looking for refernces in Marx and Marxist-type economic writings, articles or book section or chapters, whatever, on the "law of value." So far I've come up with little, Mandel's basic text for example doesn't note "law of value" in his index. I'm wondering if any of you folks know a citation or reference, that you might have run across some time, on or to "law of value," "value, law of," whatever. I'll greatly appreciate any help anyone can give me. Jim O'Connor