On the Defense of Parasitic Finance

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 13 19:48:45 PST 2001

And all I thought I was doing was helping the judge to enforce the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act disclosure provisions (and those of Regulation Z). That'll show me! But what it'll show me, who knows. As you can see if you look at the opinions, especially the second one, granting summary judgment, the lender's disclosures violated the letter of the law read in a strict, narrow, and literal sense.--jks