Anti-Asscrafting

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Mon Jan 15 10:42:43 PST 2001

At 01:03 PM 1/15/01 -0500, Doug Henwood wrote:
>[why not piggyback on their links for some anti-Ashcroft agitation?]

That'd be Asscraft, Doug, a name I came up with after hearing of the Conference for Asscraft featuring the Ladies-who-Lung (© Dunk):

"I'll be honest with you: I'd love to lunge across the table and pull their necks out with my teeth, but I have a book that restrains me from doing that . . ."

Janet Parshall of the Family Research Council, on the opponents of Ashcroft's nomination, on National Public Radio, Thursday, Jan. 11

--------