Who Rules America Today? (was Re: On the Defense of Parasitic Finance)

Seth Ackerman SAckerman at FAIR.org
Tue Jan 16 10:37:55 PST 2001

Industrialists don't want labor markets to be too tight? How loose do they want them? Unemployment reached a trough of 3.9% this business cycle, yet the National Assn of Manufacturers, to my knowledge, hasn't swerved an inch from their advocacy of lower interest rates.

Seth