Suggestion for FAIR

Seth Ackerman SAckerman at FAIR.org
Tue Jan 16 13:27:28 PST 2001

We once did a visual feature in Extra! showing how many newsmagazine covers are about religion. It's amazing when you lay them all out together -- they love stories about miracles, angels, Jesus paraphernalia, how science proves God's existence, etc.

The right always claims the media ignore religion.

Seth