Paul Valery, Charles Fourier, & Michael Perelman

Tue Jan 16 13:42:04 PST 2001

Same dream. Dreamt I got an incomplete that I had to finish not to fail.

CB

>>> sawicky at epinet.org 01/13/01 07:37PM >>>
I have the same thing. I dream that I'm registered for a course I have not been attending (something that happened a few times as an undergrad), and I have to remember to drop before I am forced to take the exam and flunk.

mbs

. . . I had a recurring dream for years. I would dream that I had signed up for some seminar or course and had forgotten I was registered, until in the middle of the dream, then I would feel seized by paranoia--I would be convinced a paper was due on some subject I had forgotten,.. Suddenly I would wake up in a panic, my god, what I am doing here? Where is that damn class, who was the prof, what were we supposed to be doing? Very weird. And this was long after I was out of school. Obviously, I hadn't finished my education, even though I had finished the degree. And so that's another thing that is never finished--education.

Chuck Grimes