Maher/Disabled are Dogs

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Wed Jan 17 10:01:52 PST 2001

Every chance Bill Maher gets on PI he slams disabled persons. One time David McReynolds was his guest and stood up to Maher for his bigotry. Here is yet another instance. Sounds like Maher has been reading Peter Singer. What is irritating is that Maher is given political creditials -- he was a speaker at Arianna Huffington's Shadow Convention, for instance.

Marta