Three More Days...

Dennis Robert Redmond dredmond at efn.org
Wed Jan 17 17:14:12 PST 2001

...until our pathetic sham of a democracy, bad as it is, gets rolled into a naked oligarchy, ruled over by a ghastly bunch of thieves, thugs and fundie maniacs who reconfirm Adorno's insight, that the managers of the total system are themselves totally damaged. Who would have guessed that the Shrub's brainless visage would turn out to incarnate the mask of Capital, which, as Heiner Mueller put it, is about to show us the iron face of its freedom.

On January 20, the Occupation begins. I, personally, plan to burn a xerox of the Constitution and dance merrily on the smoking wreckage of the Dumbocratic Party. Hail Bananamerica!

-- Dennis