Tech sector backs Ashcroft

Peter Kosenko kosenko at netwood.net
Thu Jan 18 12:08:38 PST 2001

Well, not me, but I'm not the whole technology sector. But it doesn't surprise me, given that the main political ideology of the sector is economic libertarian and its chief interest is $$$$$. See Paulina Boorsook's "CyberSelfish." George Gilder has become a Silicon Valley economic guru.

Peter Kosenko

---------- Original Message ---------------------------------- From: "Carl Remick" <carlremick at hotmail.com> Reply-To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 17:05:34