jazz

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Fri Jan 19 19:50:25 PST 2001

Dennis Robert Redmond wrote:

> I keep hearing good things about Radiohead. Worth buying their albums?

Check out the new PJ Harvey. A real beaut.

I can't play a musical instrument, but I would characterize my musical tastes as eclectic. Since I stopped watching TV back in June, I've spent alot of time listening to the radio. I love Internet radio because I can listen to college stations which I consider to be the best. I listen to classical and bluegrass on NPR. I have alot of punk CDs and and love women rock artists. You can find me listening to techno, funk, and disco. I like jazz, but I've always considered it the kind of thing you listen to in your car when you are driving around on weekends.

My favorite artists are: Sonic Youth, Fugazi, Husker Du, Bjork, Chumbawamba, Throwing Muses, Jawbox, and the Pixies.

Yeah, I even have a Madonna anthology. ;-)

My complete list, my only concession to anal vanity web publishing, can be found at: http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/music.html

<< Chuck0 >>

This was the year *everything* changed.

-- Commander Ivanova, 2261

Mid-Atlantic Infoshop -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/

Homepage -> http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree that it exhibits anarchistic traits."

- Jens Bjørneboe