jazz

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Jan 20 08:45:43 PST 2001

I keep hearing good things about Radiohead. Worth buying their albums?

- -- Dennis

Yes, indeed. The first album and OK Computer are my faves of theirs. And they are politically aware. http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/columns/mi/00-10-03/ ("Could a band whose fan mail alludes to Pynchon novels, whose liner notes cite Noam Chomsky, whose fiercely literate lyrics ("Riot shield/ Voodoo economics/ It's just business/ Cattle prods and the IMF") seem to presage the recent turmoil over the International Monetary Fund prefer grades to analysis?" )

Michael Pugliese, watching CSPAN 1 while Rome burns! ;-)