Jazz

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 21 18:08:58 PST 2001

Well, since you pray; I will deign to reply. Having appointed myself chief musicologist, on the basis of my extensive lack of educatuion in the area, I gave about two minute';s thought to what I deemed to be the main features of the kind of music sold in classical music catalogues and played on classical music stations, and that is what I came up with. And whom am I to say? I am the autodicat self-appointed musicologist-in-chief. always glad to answer prayers. --jks