The alleged "Racak Massacre"

Hinrich Kuhls kls at mail.online-club.de
Sun Jan 21 23:44:14 PST 2001

Mr. DeLong: I do not need your advice in this matter... I did make my argument two years ago and am prepared to post it again. But I will not discuss a "postmortem (sic!) about the war" with somebody who argued "antebellum" and during the war on the basis like this:

"Clearly this is a war by Serbian nationalists to annexe the province of Kosovo by means of genocide. It is the logical continuation of the Serbian social fascist views, that unfortunately are copied around the internet uncritically by left liberal anti-imperialists." (Burford, 03 Apr 1999)

Hinrich Kuhls