Null on AIDS

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Jan 22 11:28:04 PST 2001

Gary Null is a massively popular programmer on WBAI. He does "alternative" health stuff. He doesn't believe HIV causes AIDS. What does? Among other things, "fear," AIDS drugs, and a bad lifestyle. Null is a bete noire of mine, so if anyone who knew the science could take a look at this, I'd be grateful. Here are some excerpts <http://www.garynull.com/Documents/aids.htm>: