Null on AIDS

Peter Kosenko kosenko at netwood.net
Mon Jan 22 22:35:16 PST 2001

It shouldn't be that difficult to disprove that AID's is merely a matter of "living too much in the fast lane." The text that you posted seemed to be exclusively preoccupied with the hyped-up, drugged-out, sex-party lifestyles of some urban gays. But what does one do about all those (not necessarily gay) Africans who don't have the money or drugs to party but who constitute the majority of global AIDS cases? Or people in less "exciting" parts of the country who nevertheless come down with the disease?

The post sounded a like wishful thinking.

Peter Kosenko

---------- Original Message ---------------------------------- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> Reply-To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:28:04 -0500