Null on AIDS

Christopher B. Hajib-Niles cniles at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jan 24 05:45:40 PST 2001

> what's the genealogy of the anti-HIV line? and the political economy of it?
> i've never understood how it survived.

Could it possibly be that many people, whatever their political faults and weaknesses, simply see that there are very serious problems with the mainstream AIDS paradigm and that it needs to be rethought? Could it be that at least some of these people are not just simpletons and dupes? Jesus, just because a lot of these folks are not serious lefties does not mean they are totally incapable of thinking for themselves...

Chris