Null on AIDS

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Wed Jan 24 12:02:14 PST 2001

. . . I'm with you there. Capitalist medicine has a lot to answer for. But so does "alternative" medicine. At least the mainstream kind of science relies on publication of evidence and reproducibility of results. The alternaquacks, as far as I know, don't. . . .

At least one exception is a book by my friend, Adriane Fugh-Berman, who is a real physician. The book reviews peer-reviewed scientific research on alternative medicines:

Alternative Medicine: What Works: A Comprehensive, Easy-to-Read Review of the Scientific Evidence, Pro and Con

by Adriane Fugh-Berman, M.D. (Paperback) Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins; ISBN: 0683304070

Available from Amazon, among others.

mbs