The truth about the aids panic

Stannard67 at aol.com Stannard67 at aol.com
Wed Jan 24 13:40:15 PST 2001

In a message dated 01/24/2001 2:15:25 PM Mountain Standard Time, Jim at heartfield.demon.co.uk writes:

<< Well, I know enough not to extrapolate from some very dodgy statistics

based on questionable diagnoses and what a clearly quite distinctive

patterns of infection. But of course I appreciate that the zealots of

the view that aids will spread in the heterosexual population, unable to

demonstrate this in the West are furiously trying to generate the case

elsewhere in the world. Given their propensity for making things up, I

suggest the same degree of caution about projections of aids infection

in Africa as about those in Europe and America of ten years ago. >>

So the 500 deaths per day reported in Kenya are a big lie?

stannard