Truth and Consequences

Dennis Robert Redmond dredmond at efn.org
Fri Jan 26 16:56:35 PST 2001

On Fri, 26 Jan 2001, Christopher B. Hajib-Niles wrote:

> Again: Why are clean living, middle class Africans dying of "AIDS"
> while clean living, middle class Americans and Europeans are not?

Because of neocolonialism, which means that middle-class Africans have living standards one twentieth, on average, of those of US and Euro citizens (you could also call it a kind of biocolonialism). The real HIV conspiracy is that those fuckers at the IMF, the World Bank killed more people than Fascism ever did, simply by enforcing the Wall Street agenda of raping the 3rd world, demolishing local social programs, and forcing massive cutbacks in education, health care, etc. As the WHO stats point out, HIV still kills less people than malaria, diarrhea and other preventable diseases. In the end, all this stuff does come back to class struggle. As Burroughs put it in a great line in "Nova Express", we prisoners of the earth have got to fight cell by cell for our liberation.

-- Dennis