financiers

Daniel Davies d_squared_2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 29 09:35:09 PST 2001

While his attitude toward securities traders is commendable, we should perhaps be a little concerned that the man at the helm of the "New Economy" still thinks that computer screens are green.

dd

--- Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote: > New U.S. Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill in a WSJ

===== “It is necessarily part of the business of a banker to maintain appearances and to profess a conventional respectability which is more than human. Life-long practices of this kind make them the most romantic and the least realistic of men” -- JM Keynes