SNET: [Fwd: Speaking of guns. . .]

Brad Mayer concrete at dnai.com
Sat Jan 27 17:59:44 PST 2001

Well, seeing how Waxman is out of LA, one can only assume this guy - $11,000 rifle and all - is a local. I have no doubt he's gunning for Koreans, as well.

-Brad Mayer, Oakland, CA - who's no doubt busted the quota.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Pugliese" <debsian at pacbell.net> To: "lbo" <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 7:07 PM Subject: Fw: SNET: [Fwd: Speaking of guns. . .]

Ernest