media/labor

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 30 13:26:23 PST 2001

A friend of mine, who is not bland or bought off, used to edit a sort of newspaper for the UAW, which has since folded for what he tells me was business reasons. I must have seen it, but can't recall it. Did anyone? And why doesn't labor run a newspaper--is it because it couldn't keep its hands off it? Because it lacks business sense? Because it is afraid of losing its shirt? Any ideas? --jks