delinking

/ dave / arouet at winternet.com
Tue Jan 30 20:34:49 PST 2001

Doug Henwood wrote:

> And write "Non serviam" on your VISA bill.

Doug, you're very good about suggesting this every six months or so, but I wonder if it isn't easier to suggest it than it is to actually follow through and deal with the wolves baying at the door. Of course if you *have* done this, as an act of solidarity I'll follow suit, and, as my final act, take one large cash advance and split it with LBO. I'd urge all LBO listmembers to follow suit. Jordan and Kelly can then provide the obligatory firearms instruction.

By the way, how much longer do we have to declare bankruptcy before the law changes?

--

/ dave /