Fw:Re: RE: [ASDnet] Feingold on his Ashcroft vote

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Jan 31 09:56:12 PST 2001

Carl's Jr. Billboard ad a few yrs. ago. "Freedom of Choice" Pix of cheeseburger with fries. Ironic 'cuz Carl Karcher gave tons of money to Operation Rescue and other hard right groups.

Gore Vidal line to the effect that the US has one party with two wings. One reactionary, the other really reactionary. Michael Pugliese

-----Original Message----- From: con1453 at aol.com <con1453 at aol.com> To: asdnet at igc.topica.com <asdnet at igc.topica.com> Date: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 9:21 AM Subject: Re: RE: [ASDnet] Feingold on his Ashcroft vote