PDF file of Spanish revolution pamphlet online

Joe Black revolt.news at usa.net
Tue Jul 3 07:59:27 PDT 2001

PDF file of Spanish revolution pamphlet online

We have added a PDF version of our very popular pamphlet 'The Spanish Civil War: Anarchism in Action' to our web site.

This 12-page pamphlet gives a summary of the background and events of the Spanish Revolution. It looks at the achievements of the anarchists, in particular the industrial and agricultural collectives. It also looks at the mistake that were made and at the alternative strategies put forward by groups like the Friends of Durruti.

The PDF file is at http://struggle.ws/wsm/pamphlets/spain.html

Anyone with Adobe reader can print out and distribute copies of this pamphlet. If you don't have Adobe reader the page above includes a link to a web site you can download it from.

You can read the text online at http://struggle.ws/spain/pam_ch1.html