(no subject)

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 3 09:27:27 PDT 2001

Well, since you ask, I don't condone Jameson's prose style. But I suspect that he actually has something to say. I have been intermittently reading his book on Brecht, which is fairly opaque, but offers some hints if real insight. Butler, as far as I can make out, has nothing to say at all. But that is myopinion. Doug disagrees, so probably I am missing something. --jks