DJ Freddy J Spins the Phat Trax

Daniel Davies d_squared_2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 3 10:13:31 PDT 2001

--- Brad DeLong <delong at econ.Berkeley.EDU> wrote: > > --- Brad DeLong <delong at econ.Berkeley.EDU> wrote: > >G'day Brad,

> >> or Irish bards singing about the noble deeds of the mythical
> >> ancestors of their hosts or monks making up stories of the saint
> >> whose bone is in the wall to encourage donations... how, exactly?
> >
> >Mass reproducibility makes a difference. You've written on this topic from
> >another angle yourself.
> >
> >dd
> >

> touche... But how, exactly, does it make a difference. _The Work of
> Art in the Age of Mechanical Reproducibility_? And what else?...

I dunno, I never read the fucker either.

dd

===== ... in countries which do not enjoy Mediterranean sunshine idleness is more difficult, and a great public propaganda will be required to inaugurate it. -- Bertrand Russell